Accountability Is Key
Several things are vying for the attention of my mind at the moment. I want to write an uplifting message, share the things coming up this year and get you another snippet of my upcoming book -Changes. But mainly, this message is to wish you a Joy-filled, prosperous, & exciting in the best possible ways New Year!
While we’re here, I’ll let you in on a few things I’m excited about this year:
- Finished my vision board! For the 1st time in years… I was suffering from VBT (Vision Board Trauma) so I refused to do one for years. I’ll have to share about that in a later post perhaps 😉.
- Reading Through the Bible in a year Chronologically and (drum roll please) LIVE every night, 9 CST! You can join me on CLUBHOUSE (if you have an iOS device) and I will read the chapters to you. It’s a pretty substantial year long commitment but I’m putting it out here so feel free to join me or ask how it’s going! #accountabilityiskey
- Starting the year with my annual Green Smoothie Cleanse! Highlights coming soon!
- PODCASTING among other things… The Dynamic Duo are joining forces to bring you what you’ve been waiting for…stay tuned 🥰 🤗 🤓 more to come!
- A commitment to write/journal everyday! Once in the morning I’ll write what I’m looking forward to that day. In the evening, I’ll write one thing I’m thankful for from that day. I figure if I give myself two opportunities to write/journal, I’m more likely to get it done. I’ll check in with you later in the year, to let me know how it’s going.
- INTENTIONALITY! Each year I prayerfully choose a word for the year. This years word seemed strange to me at first but I couldn’t shake it so I’m going with it! Hopefully I will reap the benefits of living each day with intentionality and focus.
I’d love to hear what you’re up to right now! Drop me a comment to let me know if you’ve set some intentions to guide or fill your next 363 days!
Happy New Year to you! May it be a year of Intention!